Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Numbers Game

Number of tanks (as in the military vehicle) in front of the Main Press Center: 1
Number of times someone has spoken Japanese to me: 4
Number of times someone has spoken Chinese to me: countless
Number of times someone has spoken Russian to me: 1
Number of McDonald's cheeseburgers I've eaten in the last 24 hours: 6
Number of lbs. I've lost since I've arrived in Beijing: 7
Number of U.S.A. men's basketball games I've watched: 2
Number of Olympic pins I've traded for: 24 (approx)
Number of Olympic bus trips I've taken: countless

Ratio of time spent traveling to and waiting for an event vs. shooting actual event: 6:1
Ratio of photos take vs. usable photos: 100:1
Ratio of hours awake vs. hours sleeping: 5:1

4 Comments:

Blogger Jessica Johns Pool said...

Wow -- 6 cheeseburgers in 24 hours. And the TV commentators think Michael Phelps is impressive. Ha!

11:23 AM  
Blogger pattysunshine said...

Wow - I think that is more McDonald's than you have eaten in the last 5 years combined!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Junkcharts said...

Number of McDonald's cheeseburgers I've eaten in the last 24 hours: 6

Number of lbs. I've lost since I've arrived in Beijing: 7

Cheeseburgers don't make you fat. Proved!

12:39 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

i was more of a KFC guy in beijing than mickey-D's. :-)

avoid the squirrel fish soup at all costs. the duck and tsing tao, on the other hand...

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home