Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Off the top of my head

I actually looked at license plates today. Those ending in an odd number were allowed on the street today. It rained pretty hard two days ago and the air quality has improved greatly. After swimming and gymnastics this morning, a bunch of American photographers ate lunch together. We yakked about the photos we made and the photos we missed. Since the marquis events had taken place, we all searched for something to shoot tonight. I ended up shooting the U.S.A. vs. Nigeria men's soccer game. I went over to boxing afterward, but didn't feel like sitting through amateur boxing which is nothing more than "patty cake." Heck, handball is more violent. Several members of the U.S. men's basketball team are making the most of their Olympic experience. Kobe and LeBron were spotted attending swimming this morning and rumor was they were headed over to boxing when I was at the venue just an hour ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home